After payment, you will get access to 1 ZIP-archive, which contains the following vector and high-resolution raster files:
- 15 EPS file – universal vector format for easy editing in Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inscape & other vector graphic software.
All sketch elements are located on one layer and combined into a compound path.
- 15 SVG file – cut ready format, compatible with Silhouette, Circut & other cutting machines;
- 15 DXF file – for Cutting Machines & Silhouette Studio;
- 15 PNG file – raster format, with transparent background. (300 dpi resolution);
- 15 PDF file – vector format for other printing
The clipart is a digital and instant download.
Use this clipart for everything you can imagine: DIY projects, crafting, invitations, wrapping paper, scrapbooks, clothes printing, wall decorations, to print on t-shirts, stickers, stamps, vinyl decals, HTV decals, cards, logos, banners, stencils, cutouts, and other projects and activities.
The sketch has the size of a letter in stock.
All vector file formats can be scaled to any quality loss size.
We like black and white images, but we also have colorful ones.
Look at the attribute section on the product card. If it has a colorful attribute and you liked the sketch and you want to get its colorful version and we will make a deal.
The sketch is made in CMYK color system.
Monochrome vector black and white image can be repainted in one click in any other color.
If you are having difficulty opening a ZIP-archive, read our FAQ section.
If your question is not resolved or you require:
– raster file in a different resolution (other than 300 dpi);
– a sketch in a different format;
If you have any questions about paying for goods, downloading, using vector files, unpacking archives, etc. contact us and we are sure we will find the answer
Our contact email: email@example.com